Closed-loop 2 Phase Hybrid Servo Drive HSS86 8A 20-70VAC 30-100VDC RS232 to Drive NEMA 34 Hybrid Servo Motors
Closed-loop 2 Phase Hybrid Servo Drive HBS86H 8A 20-70VAC 30-100VDC RS232 to Drive NEMA 34 Hybrid Servo Motors
How to order
The HBS series offers an alternative for applications requiring high performance and high reliability when the servo was the only choice, while it remains cost-effective. The system includes a 2-phase stepper motor combined with a fully digital, high performance drive and an internal encoder which is used to close the position, velocity and current loops in real time, just like servo systems. It combines the best of servo and stepper motor technologies, and delivers unique capabilities and enhancements over both, while at a fraction of the cost of a servo system.
Parameter Min Typical Max Unit
Input Voltage 30 36 100 VDC
20 70 VAC
Output Current 0 - 8.0(Peak) A
Pulse Input Frequency 0 200 kHz
Logic Signal Current 7 10 16 mA
Isolation Resistance 500 - - MΩ
1. HBS series provides the requirements for high performance and reliability, when the servo is the only alternative to the selected application while it is still cost-effective.
2. The system includes a two-phase stepper motor all-digital, high-performance drive, which is used to close the real-time position, velocity and current loop servo system as internal encoder combined. It combines servo and stepper motor technology, and both offer unique capabilities and enhancements, but at a fraction of the cost of a servo system.
3. Its quick response and great features make it ideal for hunting does not apply, such as bonding and visual systems, including a short distance fast motion is required, hunting will be a problem. It is an ideal application by belt or other mechanism has a low rigidity and you do not want it to vibrate when parking.
- HBS86H 2-phase hybrid servo drive
- 24-80VAC or 36-130VDC
- No adjustment, simultaneous loss null
- Closed circulation, eliminate the loss of synchronization
- Broader operating range, higher torque and higher speeds
- Reduced motor heating and more efficient
- Smooth movement and low noise motor
- Do do not require high torque margin
- No adjustment and is always stable
- Fast response, without delay, almost no settling time
- In the standing start and low speed, high torque rigidity
You might also like