FASEN HSC8 6-4 SELF-ADJUSTABLE MINI CRIMPING PLIER 0.25-6mm2 Pliers hand tools terminals
Self-Adjustable 23-10AWG Crimper 0.25-6mm 2 Terminals Crimping
How to order
- It is applicable for tubular bare terminals and pre-insulated terminal on non-welding connection complied with standard electrical connection.
- When crimping, the terminal should be put into crimping pliers laterally.
- The demanded pressing force must be reached before the brake unit automatically release the jaw of the pliers. Thus high quality crimping standard could be ensured during repeatedly crimping.
- Due to perfect gripping position fixed and logical and light structure and the handle shape design meeting ergonomic principle, it reduces fatigue.
- Application: Tubular Terminals
- Standard: 23-10AWG
- Pliers: HSC 8 6-4
- Handle: Nylon
- Length: approx. 175 mm/6.89 in
- Weight: approx. 0.36 kg
- 1 X Wire Crimping Pliers
FASEN HSC8 6-4
You might also like