2-phase MA860-DSP stepper driver 24VDC-80VDC or 16VAC - 70VAC output 6A for NEMA 23 NEMA 34 motor
DM860A 2-phase Stepper motor driver 7.8A, 24-80V 256micsteps
How to order
- Extra-low motor noise offers excellent quietness
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Self-test and Auto-configuration technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 204,800 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to +80 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 2.0A to 6.0A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Supports PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
The MA860-DSP is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. The self-test and auto-configuration technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives on the markets. Its unique features make the MA860-DSP an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness. And it can common use AC or DC power ,save the costs for you .
You might also like
35 other products in the same category:
- On sale!