Leadshine DM542 Digital Stepper Drive 20-50 VDC with 1.0-4.2A
Leadshine DM542 2 Phase DSP Digital Stepper Drive with Max 50 VDC Input Voltage and Max 4.2 A Output Current
How to make an order.
It is a fully digital stepper drive implemented with Leadshine’s advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It is easy to use and it can be used to drive 2-phase and 4-phase motors(from Nema 17-Nema 34 size) smoothly with less heat and noise. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. It works with 18-50VDC voltage and can provide max 4.2A peak current. You can set the DIP switches to get the current and microsteps you need. Its unique features make DM542 an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimal responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
- 15 selectable microstep resolutions including 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 10000, 20000, 25000
- Soft-start with no "jump" when powered on
- Input voltage 18-50VDC
- 8 selectable peak current including 1.00A, 1.46A, 1.91A, 2.37A, 2.84A, 3.31A, 3.76A, 4.20A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR mode and CW/CCW mode
- Over-voltage, over-current protections
- Electrical Specifications:
- Output Peak Current: 1.0~4.2A
- Input Voltage: +20~50VDC (Typical 36 VDC)
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 500MΩ
- Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ － 50℃
- Humidity: 40%RH－90%RH
- Operating Temperature: 70℃ MAX
- Vibration: 5.9m/s2 Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Weight: Approx.300g (10.58oz)
You might also like
35 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
- On sale!
- On sale!